- Kid's private parties must be scheduled for birthday celebrations and cannot be conducted during a regularly scheduled kid's class.
- Children take great pride in painting their own picture and adults are not allowed to paint alongside their child unless they are under 5 and sitting on their lap. Parents may assist children under 5 years. Parents standing over children repeating the instructions can get very loud and takes the fun out of painting.
- Parents are provided extra seating to the side. However, extra guests should be kept to a reasonable amount of people. One adult may accompany a child, additional guest of the parents will pay $10 admission at the door. Large groups of adults conversing are distracting to the children and instructor. Since the party is supposed to be for for the child, we do not permit adults to throw a party off to the side without paying venue prices or admission.
- Drop off is acceptable and encouraged.
- We provide private birthday parties for children ages 5 and up.
- Pricing is based on room rental and number of seats occupied. Any child invited to the party will be charged for a seat regardless or age or if they choose to paint. Adults who choose to paint will also be charged.
- Unused materials at parties are the property of Crazy Picasso and are not to be taken by host or guests.
- Host is responsible for theft or damages. It is the host's responsibility to keep children seated to prevent injury.
- CHILDREN'S CLASSES
- Only children may attend our kid's classes. Adults may not register or participate in a kid's class.
- Children may be dropped off at the studio for the duration of a class or party. Parent's are not required to stay but must PICK UP PROMPTLY.
- The hours posted are the hours actual hours of an event. Camp starts at the posted time and ends at the posted time. There is an additional charge for child care outside of the posted times. $10 for the first 5 minutes and $1 per minute thereafter.
- Parent's are welcome to stay during children's classes. However, side conversations are distracting to the instructor and painters and should be conducted outside the building. Crying or fussy children should be taken outside.
- Ages 11 and up may attend adult parties. Keep in mind that Friday & Saturday night BYOB parties may require supervision of younger participants at the discretion of Crazy Picasso staff. We do not encourage attendance of minors at an adult class or party where alcohol is consumed and adult behavior is very relaxed.
- Children are not allowed on the instructor's stage, except during a group photo. To prevent injury, children are to remain seated unless otherwise instructed.
ADULT PRIVATE PARTIES
Parties are for paying painters. Children under 10 are not permitted at adult private parties.
If a party goes beyond the scheduled time allotted, a $75 per hour charge will be incurred for use of the room. This must be paid the same day.
Unused materials at parties are the property of The Tipsy Canvas and are not to be taken by host or guests.
Host is responsible for any theft or damages.
Coupons & vouchers are NOT redeemable for admission to a private party.
The Tipsy Canvas does not offer refunds.
A party deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable to anyone, in-full or in-part.
A party deposit may be made with payment from the host or accumulation of payments from registered guests.
If deposit is not paid within 48 hours after booking party, event will be canceled by default of host and removed from the calendar.
If balance is not paid within 48 hours before start of party, event will be canceled by default of host and removed from the calendar.
If painter minimum is not met by balance deadline, host MUST pay for those seats prior to start of party.
PRIVATE PARTY CANCELLATION
- If canceled within 72 hours prior to start of party, credit to reschedule will be issued, which must be used within 90 days. The host may reschedule only once. We do not charge a rescheduling fee.
- If party is canceled or rescheduled for any reason, host is responsible for reimbursing attendees, not Crazy Picasso.
SPACE, DISPLAYS & SUPPLIES
- Patrons are paying for space and are not entitled to items on display or unused supplies.
- Unused materials at private parties are the property of Crazy Picasso and are not to be taken by host or guests.
Adult Class- Ages 11 and up
Open Studio-Ages 5 and up
Kids Class- Ages 5 through 15
Children over 15 are considered adults for larger canvas.
ALCOHOL & FOOD
- Dishes, utensils, glasses, cups, bottle openers, ice, refrigeration, microwave are not provided.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to consume alcohol on our premises, with legal ID readily available upon request.
- On BYOB nights, alcohol may be consumed inside or outside the building on the patio, not in the parking lot.
- You may bring your favorite food, drinks, alcohol or an ice chest.
- Alcohol is not allowed in our children's classes or parties.
- Patrons are responsible for governing their own alcohol consumption, with moderation in mind. Crazy Picasso is not responsible for damages and/or injury caused or sustained by a patron on the premises or driving drunk. It is the sole responsibility of a friend or family member to arrange appropriate transportation for anyone in their company unable to drive safely. Guests may be asked to sign a waiver.
CONDUCT & LIABILITY
- An adult or minor child deemed a disturbance or liability will be asked to leave, without credit to reschedule.
- If damages are caused or sustained by an adult or minor child, on or off our premises, the adult or guardian of the minor child is responsible for those damages, not Crazy Picasso or it's staff.
- If an injury is caused or sustained by an adult or minor child, on or off our premises, the adult or guardian of the minor child is responsible for the injury, not Crazy Picasso.
- Instructors and staff of Crazy Picasso are not responsible for supervising the conduct of your children or guests.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- No Vaping/ CBD consumption.
- You should arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of your event.
- Individual instruction to will not be given to anyone arriving after painting has started. Late arrivals should not expect others to stop painting, while they catch up.
- Credit will not be issued to late arrivals who choose not to paint.
- If a person is a no-show, a credit may be issued and must be used within 90 days.
- Casual attire. Acrylic paint will not wash out of clothing. Select attire accordingly. Crazy Picasso is not responsible for a painter's attire, if damaged.
PAINTING, SCHEDULE & SELECTION
- Class times and paintings are posted on our calendar.
- If a guest chooses to paint something different than the class or private party, staff cannot lend assistance, instruct or furnish additional paint.
- A private party painting is selected by the host from our website or in our studio - only one painting and choice of colors per party, please.
- Paints and supplies are adequately provided for each painter. Paint is not unlimited.
CANCELLATIONS & CREDITS
- Crazy Picasso does not offer refunds of any kind after purchase. When making a purchase, you must click the agreement of terms. It clearly states there are no refunds even if you are responsible for typing in incorrect information. After your agreement of purchase, there are NO refunds.
- Prearranged parties and prices agreements are non negotiable regardless of how many people show up to the event.
- Credit will be issued to a painter who cancels 24 hours prior to class start time via email notification for our records and phone call.
- Credit is not given to no call/no shows.
- Crazy Picasso reserves the right to cancel a class due to low registration. If cancellation is necessary, a registered painter will receive a credit to reschedule.
- Credits must be used within 90 days from the date of cancellation.
- Classes will be cancelled if no one registers by midnight the previous day.
- Parties will be canceled with no refund if minimums and deadlines are not met. Cancelled party guests will receive credit only towards another purchase. Parties dates and times can be moved one time only..
- An online payment on our website via credit card is safe, secure, fast, easy and will guarantee that your registration is processed immediately. We are using a certificate: 128-bit SSL encryption.
- We do not accept cash payments in the studio.
- Our online system allows us to accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- We do not offer refunds.
- PROMOTIONS & COUPONS
- Promotions and discount offers cannot be transferred from the holder or purchaser to any other person.
- Promotions and discount offers cannot be used more than one time, per person, per offer or purchase.
- We do not accept expired coupons or vouchers or give credit.
- To redeem a LivingSocial, Groupon, Sweet Jack or similar offer you MUST BRING A PRINTED COPY to be honored.
- Promotions and discount offers cannot be used as payment for hosting or admission to a private party.
- Promotions, coupons, vouchers or any similar discount offers cannot be combined.REGISTRATION
- You must be at least 18 years old to book a class or private party
- Registration and payment for a class or party must be handled through our online reservation system.
Crazy Picasso reserves the right to change, add or delete any price, offer or policy as they deem appropriate, at any time.
Copyright © 2013 Crazy Picasso